Civil law is responsible for regulating the right between persons (regulating legal capacity), which can be voluntary or forced, both physical and legal, private or public. We have a team of lawyers experienced in the matter.
• Purchases and sales.
• Real estate law and town planning.
• Contracts and mortgage loans.
• Inheritances and successions.
• Claim of quantity.
• Business transfer and domiciliary transfers.
• Civil liability.
• Intellectual property.
• Contractual agreements.
• Patrimonial Legal Relations.
• Protection of honour and dignity.
• Preparation of notarial documents.
• Professional intervention in all kinds of judicial processes.
• Floor clauses.